I'm jumping on the wagon, with this little questionnaire from Hunger For Knowledge
1. Are you named after anyone?
Not after a person, but after a thing. My name describes the color of honey.
2. When was the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago, maybe? Probably over one of those "faith in humanity restored" Buzzfeed posts
3. Do you have kids?
One son, turning 2 in a few weeks
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Hard to say. I am supremely awkward and like to keep to myself, which keeps most people at bay.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Maybe. Never say never.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their hands, specifically their fingernails.
9. What is your eye color?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings. Real life is stressful, I like escapist films and television.
11. Favorite smells?
Pineapple, citrus fruits, almond soap
12. Summer or winter?
Neither. Spring or bust.
13. Computer or television?
Smartphone, so computer I guess. It covers all bases.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Not very- I live in Virginia and the farthest I've been is Michigan
15. Do you have any special talents?
I attract cats.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, blogging, wandering aimlessly
18. Do you have any pets?
2 cats, 1 dog
19. Favorite movie?
20. Do you have any siblings?
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Academic library archivist