Fabulous Finds Friday: December 18

Perdido Street Station - China MiƩville Scarlet - Marissa Meyer You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost): A Memoir - Felicia Day Krampus: The Yule Lord - Brom Modern Romance - Aziz Ansari, Eric Klinenberg Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell Childhood's End - Arthur C. Clarke The Last Lie - S. Blaise

It's been a little while since I've done a Fab Finds Friday, mostly because my budget/schedule hasn't allowed for many trips to the bookstore or library lately.

But I have found some good books lately, both at the store and the library, but I’m particularly happy about my discovery of a $2 paperback copy of Perdido Street Station I found at my used bookstore. I keep meaning to read it, and every time I get it from the library it just sits there, looking at me with reproach. Now I can take my time and get around to it whenever.

Other cheap finds:

A 2.99 sale on the e-book version of Marissa Meyers Scarlet was too good to pass up. Never mind I haven’t read the first one yet…

Just in time for Christmas I found Brom’s Krampus: The Yule Lord for 1.99

A few good library finds: You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day, Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, and Childhood’s End by Arthur C. Clarke.

I also picked up a copy of a friend’s book, The Last Lie, which sounds super interesting (a future where dishonesty or even imagination will kill you), but I’m a little nervous about reading since I do know the author (S.E. Blaise) and I don’t want to be biased.